Scrolling past the last line

Jerry Jensen jhj at jhj.com
Mon Feb 13 13:40:30 EST 2012

I have lots of scripts that want to just scroll to the bottom of a field, like to see the last thing that happened in a history. I have used "set the scroll of fld xyz to 32000" for years and it would be a pain to change.

Better, I think, to just add blank lines to your field to make the empty space that you need.

--Jerry