Strange folder config for Windows standalone

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Feb 13 12:48:22 EST 2012

As an aside, let's look at how far we have come from the Hypercard days. How many things can we do now with Livecode that would have taken xcmd's in Hypercard, or else could not have been done at all? I cannot think of a single thing in the last year or two that could NOT be done with Livecode, except perhaps for processor/graphics intensive things like a 3D role playing game, and even that seems to be possible within limits. Kudos to the Dev team!

Bob