Warning Re: 'DAZ3D is giving away three 3D-Apps for free'

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Sun Feb 12 16:12:05 EST 2012

Ken, thanks for your kind response. This did work after I moved the app to a user directory (for permissions). As for using the msg box to edit the script, that's what my Hypercard lizard brain told me, but I was to scared to to do this on LiveCode (especially within the app!).
As always, this list proves to be invaluable.
Very best
	François