Strange folder config for Windows standalone

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sun Feb 12 15:37:24 EST 2012

Thanks Jacque, got 2 solutions now!

I guess I'm hoping that I can automate the whole build process at some
point by using the standaloneSaved message to do stuff so I don;t forget
to.  Basically I will want to:

- add a couple of files to the Windows standlaone folder
- zip the Mac and Windows folders
- ftp them to my web site

Is that a vain hope?

Pete

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 12:04 PM, J. Landman Gay
<jacque at hyperactivesw.com>wrote:

> On 2/12/12 1:43 AM, Pete wrote:
>
>  After they Windows version is unzipped, I see two folders.  The normal
>> Windows folder with the .exe and Externals, an another folder name _MacOSX
>> which contains a Windows.  It seems like the Mac Compress function is
>> adding this _MacOSX folder for some reason.  Has anyone else come across
>> this?
>>

> Yes, the Finder adds Mac-specific resources to a zip file in case the
> Windows user copies it back to a Mac. You can ignore the folder, or you can
> use YemuZip to compress the file as a native PC zip file without the extra
> stuff.
>
> --

Pete