Warning Re: 'DAZ3D is giving away three 3D-Apps for free'

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Feb 12 13:56:12 EST 2012

On Feb 12, 2012, at 8:34 AM, Randy Hengst wrote:

> Hi Ken,
>
> I'm not using the DAZ3D, but thought I'd take a look at your instructions just for the fun of it.
>
> But, when I open the debugger rev stack in LC 5.0.2 everything is blank and I don't have access to the scripts.
>
> Any thoughts on what I've missed?

I think you missed the fact that you need to open the stack on a Mac that has NOT been affected by installing DAZ3D, or open it in the MetaCard IDE. If you try to open it in the LC IDE on the Mac that is affected, you won't be able to open any script windows.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/