Strange folder config for Windows standalone

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sun Feb 12 02:43:15 EST 2012

I'm building a standalone for my app for Mac (Intel only) and Windows.
 After the build, I compress the two versions separately (using the OS X
"Compress this file" option) so they can be downloaded from my web site by
clicking on a link to them.

After they Windows version is unzipped, I see two folders.  The normal
Windows folder with the .exe and Externals, an another folder name _MacOSX
which contains a Windows.  It seems like the Mac Compress function is
adding this _MacOSX folder for some reason.  Has anyone else come across
this?

Pete

--
Pete