moving and scaling an image

David Glasgow david at dvglasgow.wanadoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 10 10:23:54 EST 2012

On 9 Feb 2012, at 9:16 pm, Ken Corey wrote:

> From:  <ken at kencorey.com>
> Date: 9 February 2012 8:30:35 pm GMT
> To: use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
> Subject: Re: moving and scaling an image
>

> Well, I must be missing something.  Take a look at:
>
> http://its.ec/static/faux3d.livecode.zip
>
> Is that the kind of thing you're after?  Seems smooth enough for me (and "works" in the iOS simulator, though the Motif-themed scrollbar looks decidedly odd).
>
> -Ken

Thats the kind of thing!  Looks like I should forget about the move command, and just shuffle off to the destination shrinking as we go.  I am surprised at how smooth it is.

Just out of interest, I disabled the unwiggle line of your script, but was a bit disappointed not to see any obvious wiggle.

Cheers,

David Glasgow