Any in-house corporate developers?

Michael Chean mp.chean at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 01:48:36 EST 2012

I agree about the blinders that many have concerning languages outside what
they know.

By security I was thinking application security, User login; group
membership; controlling access to various parts of the application.  I
guess I would
have to roll my own.

I'm used to purchasing frameworks in the VFP world where much of the user
security is already designed.  Have you ever come across such a product
for LiveCode?

Also, you mentioned that it is a single developer environment, that is sort
of limiting.   How about source control, is there anyway to make use of
those
types of tools to keep track of changes.