regex help please

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Feb 9 15:38:45 EST 2012

Klaus,

I used to work like that, doing little XML files with RegEx and matchText.
After working like that for a long time, I came to realize that there was
no advantage at all in my case. It was simpler to work with RevXML. The
problem with RegEx is all the little cases where it fails. I think you
should use RevXML, it might look overkill but it will cut your debug time a
lot.

Cheers
andre

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.