How alive is LiveCode?

Michael Chean mp.chean at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 21:54:46 EST 2012

When I'm considering a tool I look at the community resources to see
whether they are
being kept up.  For instance the RunRev forum,  why is it that the last
announcement
of a new release was 4.6?  Do the RunRev staff answer questions?  Why are
there so many queries
that languish?   Why do many of the tools including YogaSQL seem to have
had their last release
a year or more ago?  Not trying to troll here, but just wondering what your
impression are.
Has RunRev been growing?  The language is so elegant I keep thinking that
there is something
I'm missing as to why it's not more popular.

Mike