Any in-house corporate developers?

Michael Chean mp.chean at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 20:33:32 EST 2012

Bob:
Thanks for the answer.  This is exactly the information that I'm looking
for, so if you wouldn't mind sharing, I would be interested.  The business
framework sounds like a sell able product.   I will look into the SQLYoga
too, it looks very interesting.  Are you concerned at all about the size of
the application, and how perform-ant it might be?  I can see LiveCode being
very usable as a business utility, like it says on the site, but for a
whole business app, I still have questions.

Mike