Tell me about there clipboard

Cal Horner calhorner at xtra.co.nz
Wed Feb 8 18:13:24 EST 2012

I've always assumed ("Never assume anything, Watson.") that the LC clipboard
worked the same way as other app clipboards. But I've been stuck with this
problem for some time now.

I've been trying to pass data from an LC 5.02 stack to an .exe through the
clipboard.  The .exe can pick up the copied data from other .exes. I've
tested that.

I've set up the standard cut, copy and paste commands and tested that, it
works.

But the copied data doesn't get passed on when I use LC.

Now I know I've done something wrong but I just can't put a finger on it.

So, Does anyone have a complete understanding of LCs' clipboard? And if so,
want to share?

Cal