OT: DAZ3D is giving away three 3D-Apps for free

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Wed Feb 8 11:57:28 EST 2012

> Holey moley!  I just went and got mine!  You are sooo awesome
> for sharing this with us, Matthias!  Thankee!
>
> > Daz3d  http://www.daz3d.com is giving away 3 of their
> products (Win and MacOSX) for free for a limited time.
> >
> > The apps are
> >
> > Bryce 7 Pro
> > Hexagon 2.5
> > Daz Studio 4 Pro

These are all very useful - especially since they are free ;-) A couple of
notes and trivia:

1) Meshbox Design (another Proactive company) licenses loads and loads of
Bryce compatible models in different genres, from the Old West to 1950s to
Fantasy/Sci Fi - http://www.meshbox.com or http://www.miryestore.com. Very
useful if you were thinking of making a Myst style or exotic themed game.
Also, a few characters that work in DAZ Studio.

2) The content management system in DAZ Studio 4 Pro is based on...Valentina
DB :-) Some clever programmers with the appropriate Valentina ADK could come
up with some interesting utilities...

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President