Android stats

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Feb 7 13:40:10 EST 2012

I rooted my iPhone ONLY because I could tether it without having to pay YET AGAIN for the unlimited data I was grandfathered into. Other than that, I have advised against it, mainly because there was a possibility of bricking it (at one time) and also because it voided the warranty for iPhones/iPads that belonged to the company, and no one has a right to do that!

So maybe a fourth category: Responsible Geeks who root with caution, a sense of responsibility and a defined purpose? ;-)

Bob