Datagrid dgNumberOfRecords

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Feb 6 16:46:30 EST 2012

Hmmm... I should consider it then. My big problem will be accounting for large datasets. There are two types of table data in this regard. Tables whose data reaches a point, then grows no further, and data which can potentially continually grow indefinitely. The rooms in a hotel are of the first kind. The reservation data is of the second. At some point I am going to have to update my methods to account for this.

Bob