Print revBrowser to PDF?

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Mon Feb 6 08:32:10 EST 2012

Scott,

I could only get an import snapshot from the rect of a graphic the same size as the browser object and then save that and print it to pdf. Not exactly the same as printing the full on and off screen contents of the browser window.

Maybe its possible to create an offscreen revBrowser window big enough to handle the whole web page then import a snapshot of that and save it. Then delete the offscreen browser and lastly print to PDF???

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net