Japanese chars in HTML result [WAS: tips on posting an url and reading the results]

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 00:03:14 EST 2012

> Just a shot in the dark but isn't Japanese a double byte language?

Yup, it is.

Actually, in the past I've made stacks that work with Japanese unicode
text stored in field-objects or retrieved from SQL tables. But that
was mostly thanks to kind hand-holding from Mark Schonewille and
especially Kenji Kojima. So, now that I'm trying to extract Japanese
text from HTML code (I think), I'm once again out of my depth.

Thanks all the same though, Bob.

--
Nicolas Cueto