Link Text

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Feb 2 21:41:09 EST 2012

On 03/02/2012, at 01:30 PM, Pete wrote:

I'm trying to set the link text of a line of text in a field.  I'm doing
while in browse mode by highlighting the line of text then selecting "Link"
from the Text menu.  The text changes color and if I click on it, all works
as expected.  However if I close the card, then open it again, all the
links are gone.  How can I make these links "stick"?

They should stick. Are you sure you're not setting the contents of the field to some previously saved state on a preopencard or opencard handler?

Terry...

--
Pete