How does a command find out who called it?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Feb 1 16:03:17 EST 2012

> on mouseUp
>     send "bla" to me in 0 secs
> end mouseUp
>
> and a stack script
>
> on bla
>     put the executioncontexts
> end bla
>
> All I get in the message box is one line, referring to the stack. I don't think your approach works for Ken Corey.

Take away the "in 0 secs" and it should work fine (I get two lines, one referring to the button that issued the 'send' and the other referring to the stack). I'm guessing the "send in time" aspect messes with the executionContexts…

BTW: Why would you send something in 0 secs? Just curious… if you want it to be processed right away, why not just "send" it?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/