How does a command find out who called it?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Feb 1 14:40:54 EST 2012

Ken,

To quickly simulate a callback message, I made a button with the script

on mouseUp
     send "bla" to me in 0 secs
end mouseUp

and a stack script

on bla
     put the executioncontexts
end bla

All I get in the message box is one line, referring to the stack. I don't think your approach works for Ken Corey.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com