What's On The Menu?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Dec 29 20:52:20 EST 2012

When you click on an option menu, the last choice you made from it appears
under the cursor and is highlighted.  That doesn't happen with pulldown
menus and so far I haven't found a way to make it happen.  Jujst a
convenience and it doesn't really matter in my case since there's a fairly
short list of items in the menu but it's very convenient to have that
happen in a long list of menu items.
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>