Switch, Case and wild-cards?

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Sat Dec 29 20:02:24 EST 2012

Are Z and X the only characters that appear out of place? They also seem to be the only uppercase letters, unless that is just a coincidence of your example. If not a coincidence, why not make two passes, moving the uppercase letters first? I am not sure what you mean in the third rule. Are you saying that you need to move the X and Z sometimes after the next, sometimes after the next two, and sometimes after the next 3? If so, how do you tell when?

Bob