What's On The Menu?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Dec 29 19:47:37 EST 2012

I'll use LC as an example.  Lets say you have an application that needs to
provide the ability to pick a card from any of the open stacks.  The option
menu would list the stacks with subitems for the cards in each stack.

Same sort of thing for perhaps CDs in a music collection.  The first level
items are the CD names and the second level would be the tracks on the CD.
 You could even imagine a three level hierarchy in that instance - Artists,
CDs, tracks.

I'm happy to use a pulldown menu but its behavior just seems odd in terms
of the menuHistory not being reflected in what's displayed in the menu.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>