Switch, Case and wild-cards?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Dec 28 14:05:32 EST 2012

I just found a great series of regexp training videos on the web at
http://www.multiurl.com/ga/regexdummies.  It uses another very
useful interactive training site at http://www.gskinner.com/RegExr/.

I'm already seeing things in my code I could have done much more simply
using regular expressions.  Im guessing that regular expressions are how
items, lines, and words are implemented deep down inside LC.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>