Switch, Case and wild-cards?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Dec 28 12:26:29 EST 2012

Seriously though, I have this feeling that matchText and matchChunk are
potentially very useful tools if only I could understand the syntax of
regular expressions.  I've been to both web references mentioned in
the dictionary and have a really hard time understanding them.

Does anyone have any references to using regular expressions, preferable
with lots of examples?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>