Learning LiveCode

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Dec 27 15:45:12 EST 2012

Nigel,

Jacque about said it all, I just want to add. I was in the same boat as you
a little over a year ago. That 4-6 week thing was about what it took me to
get going. Looking at examples, some stick-to-it-ness and help from the fine
people on this list was all it took. We talked about this at RR12. Level 1
stack/card. Level 2 messages. Level 3 you start to type some things you have
never done but make sense to type(And they almost always work!). Level 4
Properties. Level 5 Behaviors. There are a lot of other things too such as
datagrid, but this was the general list a few of use put together while
having a pint one night. It start to click fast all of a sudden. GOOD LUCK!

Ralph DiMola