Learning LiveCode

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 12:40:40 EST 2012

On 12/27/2012 07:31 PM, Robert Sneidar wrote:
> Come to think of it, no one would buy a computer named the A1. Although it worked pretty good for steak sauce...

I remember the first real computer (i.e. not a bunch of Hollerith cards)
I got my sweaty, teenage paws onto
was called a Research Machine 380Z . . .

. . . obviously somebody, somewhere, in the mid-70's felt that using a
'Z' was "sexy"!

However, "sexy" or not, the Research Machine 380Z was about as erotic as
a black box hooked up to a computer monitor can be!