[OT] A Riddle

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Wed Dec 26 15:04:28 EST 2012

Oic it's a process of elimination puzzle. At first I missed the last clue "and keeps a different pet". Crucial for solving the puzzle. By the way, the "walleye pike" is a bit of a diversion. The real question is, "Who owns the fish?"

It should have been phrased so that each clue was on it's own line. I am a victim of speed reading, not of lack of intelligence. ;-)

This is rather like Sudoku, working a problem backwards by eliminating the impossibles, leaving only the answers.

Bob