The Script Editor

Cal Horner calhorner at xtra.co.nz
Tue Dec 25 16:08:22 EST 2012

On  24 Dec 2012 17:25:26 -0600 J. Landman Gay wrote:

>The team didn't really just yank it out, they first asked how many
>People used it. Not many did and it was difficult to maintain

Funny that. I don't remember them asking me, but I can live with that.

The real problem is the last few words of that statement, "it was difficult
to maintain".

I don't think I would have kept many jobs in my fifty-something year career
in computing if I said that every time something was difficult or
troublesome.

Remember kiddies, life ain't easy and sometimes code isn't simple. Thus the term "A can of worms".