Scrolling List/Table

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 16:42:41 EST 2012

If I understand correctly, a field is a field is a field. Behavior depends
on the properties, so to see if it is a grid field you can check the hgrid
of the field. If its true, then the horizontal grid lines are on. Same for
vgrid.

So a basic table field is just a field with the correct properties set.