Detecting pending messages

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Sun Dec 23 13:41:20 EST 2012

Yes, it only will show you developer initiated messages. Not much use to you for your purposes. I imagine being able to intercept and view the many engine messages that are flying around would severely limit the performance of the engine. Also, I imagine simply requesting a list of pending engine messages would ITSELF generate a slew of new messages. :-)

Bob