[OT] Looking for asp.net resource

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Dec 21 10:46:33 EST 2012

My consultant has disappeared at the 11th hour of this project(more like
11:59). I need someone to fix a couple of bugs and document the backend code
and the required development environment. The platform in being developed on
SBS 2008 using SQL server 2008 R2 and IIS. Rather than try to unravel this
AND learn asp.net simultaneously I would like to get someone who does not
have the asp.net handicap as I do to finish this project. I also want to
study the feasibility of converting this to LC server and stay with a
consistent development environment.

Please contact me off-list if you are interested.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net