Send Data/Text From iOS to Desktop App on LAN?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Dec 19 14:11:05 EST 2012

John,
Can you be a little more specific about what you are thinking about doing?
 There are numerous ways to skin the cat.  You could have the LC app on the
teacher's machine act as an http server and the ios apps as clients.  You
could also have the mobile apps generate files and upload them to dropbox.
 Then if there is not some special functionality required on the teacher's
app, they could just open their dropbox folder.

I can think of several other ways to do the same thing, depending on what
you're thinking about doing.