[CODE] cool elapsed function

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Dec 18 21:32:23 EST 2012

On 12/18/12 6:08 PM, David C. wrote:

>>> If you must know, I'm tracking the time since I quit smoking. So far, 6 months 18 days. E-cigs work. :)
>>>

> Bravo Jacque!
> ...I'm so happy whenever I hear the news of someone quitting and am
> excited for you.
> Been there, done that, fully understand just how difficult it can be.
>
> I'm almost 28 months out from quitting a pretty bad 40+ year version
> of that habit myself...
>
> Good on you, nice lady!

Thanks. I didn't mean to hijack the thread, but...it wasn't hard. I quit
in one day without any problem and never looked back. After dozens of
failed attempts using every crutch on the market, I tried an e-cig and
I'm still using them. No cancer in those. I'm amazed you could do it
alone, I couldn't. So good on you back. :)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com