Find vs. Offset

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Tue Dec 18 00:46:46 EST 2012

So going to a stack and using the Find command is OK, speedwise? I'm searching 5 substacks, each with 200-500 cards.

The Dictionary says that offset is faster.

I was hoping that someone with eons of experience would say, "Nah, you should do such and such..."

I guess I'll have to try both.

Thanks Jacqueline for the bug pointer.

Peter
UCLA