Find vs. Offset

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 22:53:41 EST 2012

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:54 AM, Peter Bogdanoff <bogdanoff at me.com> wrote:

> I do see that there is much more management with the "offset", however, I
> believe I can use the offset without having to actually navigate to the
> other stack, and I found that going to another stack and using the "Find"
> there unlocks the screen (bad).

Sorry, not an answer but a pointer. How does the IDE's Find and Replace do
it? This searches multiple stacks without visibly visiting the stacks - you
end where you started, at the Find and Replace stack. It basically does
what you want, except it only lists one line even if there are multiple
entries, and it doesn't have 3 words before and after.

HTH