Find vs. Offset

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Mon Dec 17 18:54:27 EST 2012

I do see that there is much more management with the "offset", however, I believe I can use the offset without having to actually navigate to the other stack, and I found that going to another stack and using the "Find" there unlocks the screen (bad).

I want the entire search done in one go with a list of all the found occurrences.