revBrowser with LC 5.5.x - is someone getting this working?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Dec 13 20:08:48 EST 2012

Hi Matthias:

Apparently it's a Mac tech limitation and/or bug.

In one of my projects that required revBrowser & backdrop I used a crazy
hack of dynamically setting up a full-screen window as a fake backdrop and
changing the main stack to palette to prevent the main stack from slipping
behind the "backdrop".  It was pretty heinous but seemed to work OK.  This
was only an option though because we didn't have a standard OS X titlebar
on the window.  If you need the standard titlebar, you might be out of
luck.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director