revBrowser with LC 5.5.x - is someone getting this working?

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Thu Dec 13 19:31:44 EST 2012

It's my humble opinion (and some may disagree) that the browser api in LC leaves much to be desired. Still, it's fine for a simple browser. I would like to see a browser object, perhaps something that ties into a local browser program but embedded, so it would be running inside an actual browser process like Firefox or Safari, only embedded. I may be asking for the moon here, perhaps that is not possible, but at least RunRev would not have to keep up with browser technology. But the whole thing of defining an area and writing to the screen no matter what is there seems a little kludgy to me.

Bob