Mobile sockets crowd funding opportunity

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Dec 13 16:50:15 EST 2012

All I can say is if you know where to look after an iOS sdk external is compiled you will see that some work has been done to implement android externals and java interface etc. So... it's still in the hopefully soon bot don't hold your breath category.

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!