Why Does "remove" Actually "delete"?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Dec 11 03:19:55 EST 2012

Thanks for the responses on this.  Apparently when using the term "group",
the source card of the group is required (placing fails if you don't
reference the source card).  If you use the term "background" you
(apparently) don't need to specify the source card.

And removing works fine in a simple test stack, so I'm at loss why the
group is being deleted in my production stack.  But I used a workaround of
copying a group from one card to another so things are OK.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design