ZLib DEFLATE

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 17:04:02 EST 2012

Hi all,

I'm working on support in Quartam PDF Library for alpha-channels in PNG images.
Has anyone figured out a pure-LiveCode implementation of the ZLib Deflate/Inflate algorithm?
John Craig kindly offered a way to tweak the output of the compress function to match the ZLib deflate format.
And that works a treat; unfortunately, I now need the other way around: a way to inflate data that was deflated.

Thanks in advance,

Jan Schenkel.

=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====