DB Lib

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sun Dec 9 10:41:29 EST 2012

Hey Paul,

Thanks for the kind words. My English improved and my Portuguese is getting
worse everyday. English is an easy language to learning but how to
pronounce words is a black art compared to Portuguese where you have all
these rules and you can just look to a word and know how to properly speak
it. People still cringe when I get the wrong intonations or stress but I
will eventually get there.

I've just sent a copy of the library to John. :-D

Cheers
Andre

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.