DB Lib

Paul Looney simplsol at aol.com
Sat Dec 8 11:02:16 EST 2012

On Oct 29, 2012, at 6:47 AM, Andre Garzia wrote:

> Paul,
>
> I am ready to give away a copy of DB Lib to be raffled during the LUG
> meeting.
>
> DB Lib (SQL, active record style) and its add-on Data Storage Lib (NoSQL,
> built on top of DB Lib and included with every DB Lib purchase) are new
> database libraries for LiveCode.
>
> You can learn more at http://www.andregarzia.com/page/dblib
>
> PS: Is raffled a verb?!
>
> cheers
> andre

Andre,

Thank you again for your kind offer.

John Burtt won your DB Lib at our November meeting but left before I got his information:

jburtt at earthlink.net

The two of you can work out the transfer details directly.

Paul Looney

PS Yes "raffled" IS a verb.

PPS FYI: Your command of the English language has gotten very good. I remember that you struggled with it a bit many years ago when we first met and now you are a master. Congratulations - from someone who majored in English in college.