Looking for tips on memory mgt in standalones

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Thu Dec 6 18:47:51 EST 2012

So If I duplicate a stack for a "document", and I tell it 'close this
stack'. It doesn't actually remove the stack that was closed from
memory? Whoa, I'm in for some refactoring if that's the case.

stacks that are "destroyed",can they be opened again simply by calling
the stack name a-la : go stack "stackName" (as I often do when I have
closed a stack but want it in memory) or do I have to give it the path
to the stackfile on disk? If so, whats the point of ever setting
destroyStack to false?