[OT] Sailfish - Mobile Alternative

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Dec 6 13:45:51 EST 2012

With Wakanda and others coming on as pure JS IDE's, and everybody and their
Mom having HTML exporting, I think that it will be far more productive to
have direct object code for devices instead of trying to go for the
commodity.

The string of icons following the LC logo is far more impressive to me than
the ability to build web apps.  I don't think I will be using it soon, but
the extra feather of an RT target would also be sweet - so wait, I can
write on one of several platforms and target literally *any* of the major
desktop or mobile platforms?  Does your tool do that?

Even without RT, how many IDE's target both iOS and Android?  Granted it
isn't great, yet, but it's better than not-at-all.