spam

Jerry Jensen jhj at jhj.com
Tue Dec 4 17:05:05 EST 2012

On Dec 4, 2012, at 12:58 PM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:

> On 12/4/12 1:23 PM, Richmond wrote:
>
>> Anyway, it would be rather nice if Heather could exclude 'Rosli Hassan'
>> from the list.
>
> It's more likely that he got a virus that is sending the spam and he is unaware of it.

Yet another yahoo account that was compromised. Probably a guessed password. So far, every case I've seen like that was fixed by simply changing passwords. Hopefully to a better one.

It looks like the message was sent to everybody in his address book, so I think he'll hear about it! BTW, thats his online address book at yahoo, which is yet another BAD IDEA.

.Jerry