Running Livecode apps on Microsoft Surface

Rod McCall rodmccall491 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 12:40:08 EST 2012

Hi,

If you are after an alternative to the suface which is multiplatform you
should check out www.multitaction.com we have one of their tables and I
previously worked on a project where one was installed in the middle of
Helsinki for some years - including during the rather cold winter there. In
general they are robust and you can decide whether you prefer Mac OS,
Windows or Linux...

Cheers,

rod