App rejected now the 3rd time - because...

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Dec 3 17:19:57 EST 2012

Hmm... this brings up a point for anyone contracted to get an app into the app store rather than just build an app to client requirements. As app store guidelines are such a shifting target how are people covering themselves in the event the client requirements are not sufficient to meet them? I guess it's down to developers to at least warn clients wanting fairly trivial apps that they may not meet apple guidelines. It's probably a good opportunity for us to get more work when you think about it....

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!