Interesting wordOffset behavior

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Dec 3 15:39:32 EST 2012

Hi Pete,

It will return 0 if you set the wholeMatches to true.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.